I have a friend that has, just this year, started her own photography business! Check her out Caitlynn Gillyard Photography. So I decided because of her I should start making photo props!!! I have found some cute patterns over on Hodge Podge Crochet, that I couldn't resist on making.
The Ladybug pattern can be found Here.
I also switched the blanket out for a diaper-cover and kept the hat from the pattern above to go with it.
When I get my phone working again i will get the link for where to find the pattern for the diaper-cover. There are only two others I have made so far. There is a turtle-photo-prop and Minnie-photo-prop. The turtle prop can also be found on hodge podge crochet.
The pattern for the Minnie-photo-prop I do have to find again because i'm not positive on where I found it, although i used the same diaper-cover as on the Ladybug, but changed the skirt pattern a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment